Jonathan Kieran is the author and illustrator of the upcoming (Autumn 2019) 'Memoirs of a Demigod,' as well as the 'Rowan Blaize' books series of novels and multimedia projects. He lives near Big Sur, California.
Posts by Jonathan Kieran:
- HAZMAT-RETRO HALL OF LAME (LOVABLY BAD TV) “Day of the Animals” posted by Jonathan Kieran
- The World of Rowan Blaize: Character Profiles by Jonathan Kieran
- POP HAZMAT HEADLINE DU JOUR: “Bieber Takes Heat for Hoping Anne Frank Would Have Been Fan” by Jonathan Kieran
- Moments as Deep as the Ocean Sand
- HAZMAT-RETRO HOF: WHY I WRITE FAIRY TALES IN LIEU OF THE COMING APOCALYPSE EDITION (Showgirls)
- POP HAZMAT HOF: LOVABLY BAD FOOD FROM CHILDHOOD (Necco Wafers, AKA Lucifer’s Eucharist)
- DON’T BE CRUEL: THE ONLY LINDSAY LOHAN POST YOU WILL EVER SEE ON POP HAZMAT
- POP HAZMAT RETRO HOF: LOVABLY BAD FOOD FROM CHILDHOOD (Skittles)
- Pop HazMat RANT: We Interrupt Our Regularly Scheduled Programming. Hell yeah. With some John Lennon Thrown-In.
- POP HAZMAT HOF (ONE-HIT WONDER EDITION) “How Bizarre” by OMC
- HAZMAT HOF presents CLASSIC KIDS’ TV ON-THE-CHEAP! The Friendly Giant
- HAZMAT-RETRO SATIRE: Questionable Toys for Tots (The Pole-Dance Doll)