Jonathan Kieran is the author and illustrator of the upcoming (Autumn 2019) 'Memoirs of a Demigod,' as well as the 'Rowan Blaize' books series of novels and multimedia projects. He lives near Big Sur, California.
Posts by Jonathan Kieran:
- HazMat HOF Women We Need to See More Often: Juliette Binoche
- TEN BEST MEALS I EVER ATE (Where, Why & What-Not) Number 10: Cafe Sud at Sofitel El Gezirah, Cairo
- HAZMAT-RETRO HALL of LAME: Vienna Sausages …Good Enough for Lohan, Good Enough for You
- HAZMAT-RETRO HALL OF LAME (LOVABLY BAD FANTASY CINEMA): Trolling for Ideas, Were We?
- HAZMAT-RETRO HALL OF LAME (LOVABLY BAD MUSIC): WORK that Monkey-Coat Right ‘Round!
- HazMat Headline Du Jour: Are Those Kidneys Sustainable? by Jonathan Kieran
- HAZMAT-RETRO HALL of FAME (LOVABLY UNDERRATED CELEBRITIES): Titian-Haired Temptress Tina Louise
- HAZMAT-RETRO HALL of LAME (LOVABLY BAD CINEMA): Goo-Lovin’ Giants … In their Own Village!
- HAZMAT-RETRO HALL OF LAME (LOVABLY BAD TV): Bionic Babe Rules Globe! ~by Jonathan Kieran
- Pop HazMat Alert: PETA Weeps Over Abused Pool-Shark from Van Nuys … Kmart Circles Wagons
- Pop HazMat Alert: Don’t Make the Roach Ride in Coach!
- Pop HazMat Alert: Famous Old Maneating Reptile Dies in Philippines (Not Imelda Marcos)